Current Schedule

Go down

Current Schedule

Post  Dave on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 am

For those of you who don't know, some of us are continuing class
in a different location than Greenbriar Elementary. Those who know
so far are me, Mark, Justin and Orien I believe.

We are having classes at Rocky Top gym again, on Mondays and
Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:30pm. We're still working out a
good time for Saturday's, so if Courtney or Ted (or anyone else) happen to see this
and have an open time on Saturday, let us know.

We're training what we know so far, so we can solidify what we
already know for when Blake and/or Eryn will be available to help
out.

If anybody ever needs to contact me, my phone number is 434-984-2684
(I think I've posted it before, but there it is again anyway). Email: dwbergstrom@gmail.com

Dave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current Schedule

Post  Eryn on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:51 am

I will try to show up as much so I can to help you guys. My schedule is looking pretty busy, but I think I can manage to make it a couple of times a month; I'm going to try and make it tomorrow if I can. What is the current deal with Bill (the owner), are you paying him or is letting you use the space for free?
Eryn
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:03 am

I see how it is, no one remembers me. :-P

Has Blake left us now? I was going to message and ask what the schedule is going to be over Christmas. I got injured, broke, sick, and haven't been around lately. I'm interested in showing up, keep me informed.

Jason

wuxia_warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Schedule, Information

Post  Mark on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:13 am

Yep, Blake won't be available for weekly classes from now on. He will be back and doing some private lessons. The next one is set for Dec. 20th (a Saturday) time TBA. It will be a 4 hour session. I think he wants to limit the class size so please contact him for availability and cost.

Dave and I have talked with Blake, and we plan to continue the classes as more or less a Wushu club. Anyone that wants to attend regularly will be asked to pay a bit for the space and teaching (Except Eryn). We may bring in some new students, but any advanced instruction will continue to be done by Blake or Eryn when they are available.

Eryn - We are paying Bill for the space but we are getting a good deal. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Jason - If Saturday's are good for you, what time?

Cool

Mark

Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:32 pm

So long as it isn't really early or really late, any time Saturday is alright.

wuxia_warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 pm

I just saw the Charlottesville Sports and Social Club has its wallyball games at Rocky Top on Monday evenings. I didn't see a time, but I'd think it would probably be somewhere around the 6:30-8:30 time slot. Do you have space that isn't the racquetball court?

wuxia_warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney M on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Wow i like! Alrighty. Well Anytime Sat is Pretty Good. The time we went by during 3 Emperors was pretty good. But really whatever works! I'd love to start training with you guys again. Monday and Wedsnday around that time I am in Practice over with Chris. But whenever i have an opportunity during the week ill be there before you could blink.
Courtney M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:50 pm

We are in the 1st Racquetball/Exercise room on the right. We have the time /room reserved for M, W at 6:30-8:30. It's a little bit small but good for now.

We should have a time worked out this week for Saturday's and we will be there this Saturday the 13th. I will post a confirmation with time in a couple of days.

Feel free to come by whenever you can guys; love to have you.

Mark

Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Hey guys, I didn't think anyone was even still checking this forum. I will be running a class on Sat. 12/20 from 12-4 pm. It will be at Greenbrier, unless Mark can arrange for the time at rocky top, and it will be $40 per person (I will pro-rate for anyone who can't do the whole time). I plan to periodically have long weekend classes maybe once or twice a month depending on everyone's availability. That's great that you guys will be practicing together still. If you end up with any new people, just stick with basic longfist and the internal basics leading into 24 step taiji. We will spend some time polishing the basic steps on the 20th. If anyone wants to come up to DC for private lessons I will continue to offer them for $50/2hrs. Let's try to keep using this forum to keep in touch. Like I've said before I am able to record and post video if anyone has questions about specifics.

Whiteape
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluenote on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 pm

hey everyone its Luke

if people start meeting at rocky top again i'll be there, i am probably a ways behind you guys since i've been busy with school and not praticing. anyway hope you see some of you back at rock top

Bluenote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Good to hear from you Luke!

You should definitely stop by.

Dave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Rocky Top Rec is CLOSED Wednesday and Thursday (24/25) and will be open again on Friday. So no class/club Wednesday. For those of you who claimed you were going to be there tonight *ahemmarkdave* Eryn and Courtney showed up, as well as Lewis/Louise/I don't know how you spell it who was apparently at the Crozet demo.

wuxia_warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:40 pm

You are correct sir! I was not there last night.
I have no brakes on my car at the moment.

I'll have to see if I'll be there Saturday - I might
have some plans with the family.

Dave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down