Thursday 8/21 presentation with John Alton

Go down

Thursday 8/21 presentation with John Alton

Post  Whiteape on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:26 pm

Hey everybody, I got a chance to tell some of you and I don't know who else will see this, but everyone should come to Whole Foods tomorrow instead of class. John will be giving a presentation on his experiences with qigong and involvement in studying it's effects at UVA and working with officials in Beijing. I will be there and may be demoing a form or 2 (maybe) and I assume Eryn will be there too and may also demo. I hope this message reaches everyone interested in qigong and if anyone knows other people who are interested, try to bring them too. Eryn if you read this, I have not seen Ted who has definitely expressed interest so if you see this and have contact info for him, please let him know. It's no biggie if you miss, but the more people show interest, the sooner he will know when to start class and be able to create a schedule.

Whiteape
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday 8/21 presentation with John Alton

Post  wuxia_warrior on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 am

I can't come tonight, but I'd possibly be interested in the qigong class, depending on things like time, location, and cost.

Jason

wuxia_warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:00 pm

wuxia_warrior wrote:I can't come tonight, but I'd possibly be interested in the qigong class, depending on things like time, location, and cost.

Jason

Well if everything works to plan, it will be in Crozet probably and will be a lot cheaper than our usual qigong rates (more like regular class rates and structure). Likely time would be like 6 or 7 on Mon., Wed., and Thurs., but nothing's set yet.

Whiteape
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down