finalized weekly routine

Go down

finalized weekly routine

Post  Eryn on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:43 pm

I have thought long and hard about this and have to decided to scrap the previous schedule in exchange for a more focused weekly regimen. This is the schedule that my teacher eventually adopted as his final weekly teaching routine.

Monday/Wednesday: Internal (Taijiquan, Bajiquan, etc)
Tues/Thursday: External (Longfist, hard stuff, etc)
Saturday: Free practice

I think this works best because it is simply more focused into the respective area. I have eventually come to see internal as being extremely crucial and universally pervasive in its practice that I think everyone should learn it, no matter what age or level. It is truly one of the key's to maintaining good health and developing elite martial arts skill, especially to anyone doing something as hard as longfist. So, Mondays and Wednesday will be sololy devoted to internal, and Tuesdays/Thursday to longfist. My internal only students can come in on the longfist days as well, and the class will be run pretty much the same as has been since the beginning on those days. This way everyone can still take advantage of the full 4 days of the week and get the most practice in. Saturday will continue to be a free practice day. Sorry for the recent confusion with schedule changes, just working out and seeing what works for everyone.
Eryn
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down