I have returned

Go down

I have returned

Post  Nong Pradu Sean on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Really this is me trying to reach Eryn. Not trying to post unneeded threads, but here it goes. After many years, and a lot of meditation I have found my zen with training. For anyone who remembers me I was a small kid on this website known as "Sean the drunken mas". Please do try to ignore my past ramblings, because truly I am not that person. I come here to simply declare that this website, This simple website, and the encouraging words of the people that run it, Have made me breach my own personal training in general martial art. I know not your styles, I know not your techniques, But I am aware that I have become a talented artist. Within a few months I am going to have sparring matches, and I will upload them somewhere on the web. This message was simply to inform Eryn of my existence. I have not forgotten about the things people have taught me through here. So I simply return to give my thanks, and gratitude for this indirect tutelage.

May your ways travel true three emperors Wushu.

Nong Pradu Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have returned

Post  Whiteape on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 pm

I am glad you have found something fruitful on this forum. However, your post sounds a bit ego driven to me. Perhaps after these many years (2 or so) since your last posts you have become talented, but I would just recommend continuing your training, continue being thankful for what you have, and if you should happen to get some good training videos, then by all means please share them. I would love to see some effective fighting clips from someone who has tested their skills repeatedly. These grandiose announcements do not come off well in my opinion though.

-Blake Wheeler

Whiteape
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nong Pradu Sean on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 pm

I agree with you're statement, I can come off as egotistical, but it's strange when you suddenly unlock a talent you had always wanted, but never thought you had. I use to find you quite egotistical, but I admit that that is simply you're nature, It is not insults you speak but stern words of guidance. I shall try not to disappoint your expectations, I may not be a professional at the art, but I do expect great things in the near future for better or worse.

Nong Pradu Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Nong Pradu Sean wrote:I agree with you're statement, I can come off as egotistical, but it's strange when you suddenly unlock a talent you had always wanted, but never thought you had. I use to find you quite egotistical, but I admit that that is simply you're nature, It is not insults you speak but stern words of guidance. I shall try not to disappoint your expectations, I may not be a professional at the art, but I do expect great things in the near future for better or worse.

I am sorry if any of my words seem insulting, but my intuition about your posts has always been that there is some element of untruth or delusion. Perhaps I am completely wrong as we do not even know each other, but your words have always sounded to me as if you are building yourself up in a way that is not entirely genuine. I do not write this to bring you down. You obviously have great enthusiasm for martial arts and I am only attempting to make you more self aware in your posts here. I think perhaps you should also understand the context that I was the teacher of many of the practitioners on this forum and I have over 20 years of martial arts experience, so I tend to give my unfiltered opinion about how I conceive things based on my experience. This may seem egotistic to you in print and without the context, but I believe I would not be offering my best if I were to do any less. I sincerely wish you the best in your training and a happy New Year!

-Wheeler Laoshi

Whiteape
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down