Next trip down

Go down

Next trip down

Post  Whiteape on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Hey all, I am looking to plan my next trip down your way which is proving difficult. There is a good chance it would have to be during the week. The holidays are near which also play a factor particularly if you guys are traveling at all. Perhaps Jan. will be best, but potentially sometime in the next 2 weeks could work. I would appreciate any feedback as it could help with my decision.

Whiteape
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Next Trip Down

Post  Mark on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:18 am

I will be around over the holidays and would be up for lessons. Weekdays are ok. See my P.M. for details.

Mark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next trip down

Post  Whiteape on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Hey, so I just got a better idea of what my schedule will be and I think I will actually come down Sunday. I know that's very short notice and I hope it works out. I will likely have a group class at 4 on Sunday and do private lessons the rest of the day. Monday and Tuesday are pretty open as well. Please let me know soon if this works for you. Bundle up if we're gonna do this.

Whiteape
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Um, so yeah, I was skeptical that the conditions would be all that bad from the snow, but it sounds like it's really pretty bad. I'm just postponing this trip for now and gonna just play it by ear, but maybe I'll come next week instead. I'd still like to hear from you guys who haven't responded.

Whiteape
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 pm

I was going to suggest that you not travel here. Charlottesville is completely incompetent in dealing with snow. A plow tried to come here this morning and they spent a couple hours digging it out and it ran away with its tail between its legs. There's over two feet and it is still coming down thick. I love it!

Next weekend is christmas and I will probably be gone Saturday and Sunday. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening after that I'm teaching at Laughing Dragon. Also, I will be in Ireland the 13th-20th of January. There are two weekends in February that I've committed my Saturdays (to being a Destination Imagination judge, if any of you know what that is). I don't remember off-hand which ones. So it's going to be pretty hit and miss with me in the near future.

wuxia_warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down